Partnering with SL Group provides an exceptional investment opportunity in diverse sectors like Infrastructure, Real Estate and Hospitality. Together with the involvement and support of myriad stakeholders a successfully synergy could be envisaged.
We at SL, invite potential partners, venture capitalists, angel investors and investment companies from across the world, to work together, take the road less travelled, walk that extra mile to create a win-win situation for all of us, help build a vibrant India, bringing happiness and joy on millions of faces.
INDIA’S REALESTATE GROWTH
India today is being regarded as a developed nation. The following stats will give a crystalline picture of the growth story of India, as of 2015:
- GDP growth of over 7.5 Per Cent
- Forex reserves over USD 350 billion (July 2015 Stats)
- BSE Sensex zooming close to 30,000
- FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) into India through the approval route shot up 162 per cent to USD 1.91 billion in the first ten months of the ongoing fiscal year.
- FDI to India doubled to USD 4.48 billion in January 2015, the highest inflow in the last 29 months, from USD 2.18 billion in January 2014.
- The foreign inflows have grown to touch USD 25.52 billion during the April-January 2014-15, up 36 per cent year-on-year (y-o-y), from USD 18.74 billion in the corresponding period last fiscal.
- The top 10 sectors receiving FDI include telecommunication which received the maximum FDI worth USD 2.83 billion in the 10 month period, followed by services (USD 2.64 billion), automobiles (USD 2.04 billion), computer software and hardware (USD 1.30 billion) and pharmaceuticals sector (USD 1.25 billion).
- India received maximum FDI from Mauritius at USD 7.66 billion, followed by Singapore (USD 5.26 billion), the Netherlands (USD 3.13 billion), Japan (USD 1.61 billion) and the US (USD 1.58 billion) during April-January 2014-15 period.
- The IMF (International Monetary Fund) and World Bank stressing that India will surpass China’s GDP very soon.
The above numbers prove that India’s growth story is real and it is happening, if not that, India’s is certainly the most preferred investment destination in the world.